This website uses cookies. Continued browsing of this site implies consent for the use of these cookies. Find out more here >>

Post & Parcel

powered by Triangle.

News

Suning Commerce to buy Tiantian Express

Friday, January 6th, 2017

Retailer Suning Commerce plans to buy Hangzhou-based Tiantian Express in a deal worth around 4.25bn yuan ($612m).

According to the China Daily, Jiangsu Suning Logistics Co Ltd (Suning’s logistics affiliate) agreed on 30 December to buy initially 70% of Tiantian Express for 2.975bn yuan, and to buy the remaining 30% of the company for 1.275bn yuan within the next 12 months.

 

Source: China Daily

Tags: , ,

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Suning Commerce to buy Tiantian Express

New Directory Members

Direct Link Worldwide Ltd

Direct Link specialises in international cross border distribution and returns of e-commerce packages worldwide. Parent company PostNord (the merged Swedish and Danish Post Offices) supports Direct Link with IT expertise, postal connections and international logistics solutions, across the Nordic countries and intercontinentally.

Sign-up

Post & Parcel Newsletters (Help)
  •  Daily newsletter


  •  Weekly newsletter


Latest Issue

About Post & Parcel

Post & Parcel is your key to the global mail and express industry. Every week Post & Parcel features the latest news, analysis of trends, insightful viewpoints, and exclusive interviews with leading industry experts.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us
We provide brands with an exciting range of advertising opportunities to reach the influential Post & Parcel audience. With campaigns suitable for every budget you can achieve your marketing objectives with Post & Parcel.