The UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed to Post&Parcel today (21 December) that it has
now launched a formal investigation into complaints (around 200) about Amazon Prime’s “one day delivery” claim.
Deutsche Post DHL Group and its vehicle manufacturing subsidiary StreetScooter are working with the filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL on “emission neutral” vehicles.Read More
Romanian Post has launched a new service called “My AWB” which will enable users to register parcels that they want to send through an online system, rather than having to fill in hard-copy written forms.Read More
A new survey from Which? has claimed that UK online shoppers are reporting “lengthy delays, damaged packages and poor communication” with their deliveries over the past month.Read More
- Calls for reform after USPS announce net loss of $2.1 billion May 13, 2019
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing May 21, 2019
- Deutsche Post DHL looks to sell off StreetScooter May 7, 2019
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels May 22, 2019
- USPS did not meet performance goals for 2018 May 14, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.