The UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed to Post&Parcel today (21 December) that it has
now launched a formal investigation into complaints (around 200) about Amazon Prime’s “one day delivery” claim.
Deutsche Post DHL Group and its vehicle manufacturing subsidiary StreetScooter are working with the filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL on “emission neutral” vehicles.Read More
Romanian Post has launched a new service called “My AWB” which will enable users to register parcels that they want to send through an online system, rather than having to fill in hard-copy written forms.Read More
A new survey from Which? has claimed that UK online shoppers are reporting “lengthy delays, damaged packages and poor communication” with their deliveries over the past month.Read More
- Ford’s new partnership to help speed up parcel deliveries and ease congestion Feb 18, 2019
- Ocado partners with Stuart to deliver groceries in under an hour Mar 7, 2019
- Hermes U.K. to bring parcels to life Feb 26, 2019
- eBay sees surge in UK small businesses joining the marketplace Mar 1, 2019
- China Post to roll out 2,000 robotic mail delivery trucks Feb 25, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Is USA vs UPU reaching endgame? Mar 11, 2019
- Quiqup founder and CEO Bassel el Koussa Feb 18, 2019
- IKEA going green in the last mile Mar 4, 2019
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018
- FedEx expanding next-day delivery with Extra Hours – and growing its PUDO network Jan 21, 2019