The UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed to Post&Parcel today (21 December) that it has
now launched a formal investigation into complaints (around 200) about Amazon Prime’s “one day delivery” claim.
Deutsche Post DHL Group and its vehicle manufacturing subsidiary StreetScooter are working with the filtration specialist MANN+HUMMEL on “emission neutral” vehicles.Read More
Romanian Post has launched a new service called “My AWB” which will enable users to register parcels that they want to send through an online system, rather than having to fill in hard-copy written forms.Read More
A new survey from Which? has claimed that UK online shoppers are reporting “lengthy delays, damaged packages and poor communication” with their deliveries over the past month.Read More
- New CEO of DHL Express to focus on growth Jan 8, 2019
- Royal Mail predicts returns will be up 80% on the first working day 2019 Jan 2, 2019
- Analysts predict bpost dividend to be cut by 60% this year Jan 7, 2019
- DHL Parcel increases domestic parcel rates Dec 28, 2018
- Initial approval for low level letterbox ban Jan 17, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- US Postal Task Force report – worth the wait? Jan 14, 2019
- 2018 In Review (Part 1) Dec 17, 2018
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018
- E-commerce fulfilment with Fulfilio CEO Mathew Galt Dec 3, 2018
- Amazon and the last mile, with Marek Rozycki Oct 15, 2018