Post&Parcel Live: Delivering Customer Satisfaction
March 14, 2018£350 London
Discover the secret to customer satisfaction
In this unique seminar, you’ll discover the strategies and tactics for carriers and retailers to deliver better customer satisfaction…
Customers are expecting more from carriers and retailers when they order parcels – they want transparency, to be given delivery options, and to receive faster and cheaper deliveries (although this demand changes during peak). Providing return options and listening to customer feedback can help manage customer expectations.
This intensive seminar will look at the different strategies that carriers and retailers take to keep their customers satisfied. Join us at The Hallam Conference Centre in London on March 14 and you will:
- Learn how carriers and retailers can work together to manage their customers’ expectations, particularly at peak.
- Understand how to use digital platforms to better communicate with customers and address their queries quickly and effectively.
- Discover how to find the profitable sweet spot between customers’ conflicting demands for fast delivery and free delivery.
The Delivering Customer Satisfaction Seminar has been designed to inform, engage and inspire you to make better decisions, stay ahead of your competition and deliver efficiencies that impact your bottom line.
View the agenda to find out more.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Post&Parcel Live: The Delivering Customer Satisfaction Seminar is a one-day content and discussion led event for professionals involved in the post and parcel industry. The seminar will feature keynote speeches from prominent experts, case studies from successful operators and open discussions with the audience and speakers.
Places are limited as this is a deliberately intimate event that will encourage debate and discussion! Book your place today to avoid disappointment.
WHO NEEDS TO BE THERE?
The Delivering Customer Satisfaction Seminar will give you the insights and tools to tackle the challenges of customer satisfaction. It’s an ideal learning opportunity for:
- Carriers and postal organisations
- Crowd sourced delivery providers
- Technology providers
- Logistics and eCommerce managers
- Packaging specialists / providers
- Operations managers
- Heads of supply chain
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
If you’re looking for the strategies, tactics and tools for success, then book your place now and benefit from the lowest possible price…