- This event has passed.
Post&Parcel Live: The Food Delivery Seminar
January 25£350 London
Discover the secret to effective food delivery
In this unique seminar, you’ll discover the strategies and tactics to meet the challenge of delivering food and perishable goods to your hungry customers…
The home delivery and takeaway food sector is growing 10 times faster than the restaurant industry. Retailers and carriers alike are looking at ways they can leverage this high growth sector but face the daunting task of getting perishable items into the hands of customers as quickly and effectively as possible.
If want to know more about food delivery, join us at in London on January 25 and you will:
- Discover the commercial opportunities of the food delivery sector. How big is the market, what are the costs of getting involved and how can you do it effectively?
- Understand the legal implications of delivering perishable items to your customers. We’ll look at the health and safety considerations and how you can ensure compliance to avoid costly mistakes.
- Learn the operational aspects of food delivery. How can you leverage the latest technologies? What are the strategies and tactics for success?
The Food Delivery Seminar has been designed to inform, engage and inspire you to make better decisions, stay ahead of your competition and deliver efficiencies that impact your bottom line.
What to expect?
The Post&Parcel Live: The Food Delivery Seminar is a one-day content and discussion led event for professionals involved in the post and parcel industry. The seminar will feature keynote speeches from prominent experts, case studies from successful operators and open discussions with the audience and speakers.
Places are limited as this is a deliberately intimate event that will encourage debate and discussion! Book your place today to avoid disappointment.
Who needs to be there?
The Food Delivery Seminar will give you the insights and tools to tackle the challenges of food delivery. It’s an ideal learning opportunity for:
- Supermarkets and grocers
- Fast food retailers
- Carriers and postal organisations
- Crowd sourced delivery providers
- Technology providers (lockers, robots, tracking sensors, pick and pack, ecommerce and online platforms, vehicle manufacturers etc.)
- Logistics and eCommerce managers
- Packaging specialists / providers
- Operations managers
- Heads of supply chain
Book your place now!
If you’re looking for the strategies, tactics and tools for success in food delivery then book your place now and benefit from the lowest possible price… or email me below for group rates and discounts.