This is Post & Parcel, a website operated by Triangle Management Services Limited (Triangle). Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
As a visitor to this website, you may, subject to what is said below, download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purpose of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. Unless otherwise stated, Triangle Management Services Ltd owns the copyright and any other rights of all the material on this site. You may download and print extracts from this site for personal use. However you must not modify text, graphics or documents in any way, or use them in a misleading context. You can, use the tools on the site, to send colleagues or friends email “links” to relevant pages of our website, for them to view for their own personal use. You must not reproduce our copyright material for redistribution by any means, or store any part of this site in any other website (or public or private electronic retrieval system), without our prior written permission, unless the material specifically states that you can do so, in which case you must quote the source. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on this website are reserved to Triangle.
You agree not to use this website:
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- in any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Triangle or any associate companies into disrepute.
If you send any text, images, audio or other content to this website you accept that the files sent become the sole property of Triangle and that we shall have the right to use that content in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all known and discovered mediums and for all purposes and we shall have the right to make it available to the public on this website and otherwise. All material must comply with the Online Community (Online Forum) rules, set out below. We may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to us.
The information and availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Triangle or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
The following are trade marks of Triangle or its parent or sister companies and which may be registered in certain jurisdictions:
- Triangle Management Services
- Triangle Corporate Services
- Mail & Express Review
- Post & Parcel
No use of these trade marks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to Triangle or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
By registering on the site you agree to make your profile searchable by other registered Post & Parcel Online Community users.
Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
Online Community (Online forums)
By registering on Post & Parcel you agree to make your profile (name and surname and biography if you choose to include one) available for search in the Community section of the site. You also agree to receive ‘friendship’ request notifications via email, which you may or may not accept.
Online Community (Online forums) – Rules of acceptable use
Have your say and any pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated intentions is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
- You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the website advertisements or make commercial solicitations.
- You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
- You grant Triangle the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
- Whilst we do not pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to review, edit, and move or delete any material submitted to our online forums.
- Triangle accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify Triangle and their representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Removal of content
We will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else make to the forums or to the website generally and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that we are responsible for having made it available on the website. We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by calling +44 (0)1628 642910 or by sending an appropriately worded email to [email protected] and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Promotions & competitions
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this website. Each such offer shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Triangle reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
These ‘Terms & Conditions of Use’ shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.