Street Scooter has received EC vehicle type approval from the KBA for large series production of its basic WORK electric delivery van. Large series production had already been approved for Street Scooter’s new WORK XL model, which went into serial production in October and is being built in cooperation with vehicle manufacturer Ford at its factory in Cologne (Germany).Read More
The latest Innovation news, analysis and data.
- Asendia strengthens its position as e-commerce solution provider Nov 28, 2018
- Bpost expects to meet financial targets for 2018 Dec 4, 2018
- Spring UK to offer domestic delivery Dec 3, 2018
- One World Express helps Canada Post overcome backlog Nov 22, 2018
- Royal Mail make it even easier for customers to return items Nov 28, 2018
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018
- E-commerce fulfilment with Fulfilio CEO Mathew Galt Dec 3, 2018
- USPS Informed Delivery; and USPS full-year financial results Nov 26, 2018
- Amazon and the last mile, with Marek Rozycki Oct 15, 2018
- Same-day delivery with the sharing economy Nov 5, 2018