Latin American Post and Express Digest 2020
This digest is a very useful tool not only to achieve a better understanding of the mail and express segment, but it also provides a regional and per country economic view, the different trade agreements aimed to drive or help local and regional economies, how e-commerce has progressed in the recent years and the existing postal associations established to govern, steer and uphold the industry and user’s rights.
What are its contents?
- Individual profiles of 90 key mail and express carriers active on the region, stating financial performance, fleet size, infrastructure, volumes handled and domestic and international services provided.
- An economic briefing of the main 19 economies in the region, analysing GDP, population, exports, imports, ecommerce, tariffs and customs regulations.
- A look into the different free trade agreements, their members and their size.
- An analysis of the different postal associations put in place to drive and regulate the industry.
Who is this report for?
The Latin American Post and Express Digest is an ideal reference for executives or companies that:
- Are looking for a delivery partner
- Are thinking of a potential merger or acquisition
- Are thinking about penetrating the regional market
- Want an overview of how the industry is developing in the region.
- Need a better view of the region from an economic standpoint.
How to purchase this report
To order a copy of this report or any of Triangle’s other published research, or simply for further information, please contact Agustin Maril, Senior Market Research Executive at +44 01628 642910 or email at [email protected].
Price: $2,699 USD + VAT