Stamps Q3 revenue up 42%
Third Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue was $193.9 million, up 42% compared to $136.2 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income was $64.0 million, up 599% compared to $9.1 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income per fully diluted share was $3.30, up 528% compared to $0.52 in the third quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was $71.2 million, up 107% compared to $34.5 million in the third quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income per fully diluted share was $3.83, up 243% compared to $1.12 in the third quarter of 2019.
Ken McBride, Stamps.com’s Chairman and CEO said:”Our third quarter results continued to demonstrate the value of our best-in-class shipping technology utilized by our e-commerce shipping customers throughout the world. Our technology solutions serve a broad variety of e-commerce customers, and facilitate their operations at a critical time as they adapt to new consumer purchasing behaviors and demands. We are extraordinarily proud of our employees around the world who have adapted so well to various new workplace dynamics while also driving innovation and excellence under very difficult circumstances. We continue to believe we are well positioned in our pursuit of becoming the leading worldwide multi-carrier e-commerce shipping software company.”