Escher: redefining the first and last-mile delivery process for Posts
Escher has launched Riposte Track, Trace, and Last-Mile Delivery, a cloud-based suite of parcel tracking and traceability solutions which help postal operators meet the rapidly changing business requirements for first and last-mile delivery.
With Riposte Track, Trace, and Last-Mile Delivery, Escher significantly enhances its first and last mile solution capabilities with a comprehensive suite of track and trace products designed to streamline how parcels are tracked within and outside of the enterprise.
Brody Buhler, CEO, Escher comments: “Riposte Track, Trace, and Last-Mile Delivery completely redefines the first and last-mile delivery process for Posts everywhere, giving your customers and operations the visibility they need to manage deliveries”
“From facilitating cross border shipments, integration with logistic partners, white-glove last-mile service offerings for customers, dynamic route optimization and planning and more, Riposte Track, Trace, and Last-Mile Delivery adds immediate value for Posts, partners, and customers,” he added.
Key features of Riposte Track, Trace, and Last-Mile Delivery include:
- Real-time parcel traceability, providing greater visibility for employees, partners, stakeholders, and customers.
- The ability to offer real-time parcel delivery redirect, parcel intercept, and delivery window services to customers.
- A simplified and integrated inbound process automatically receives pre-advice of incoming parcels from vendors before the packages arriving within a Post’s operations.
- Precision delivery with real-time GPS tracking and turn-by-turn navigation for drivers.
- Chain of custody for high-value items.
- Dynamic addition or removal of jobs from an active delivery route.
- Seamless integration with sorting automation technology, providing real-time decisions on parcel sorting.
- Preassigning parcels to delivery routes.
- Integrations with route optimization software to dynamically optimize routes.