UK retailers winning on punctuality
New research from delivery management platform Bringg has found that UK retailers win on punctuality when it comes to on-demand delivery. Bringg told Post&Parcel that in order to produce its new research it used data from its own platform analysed “over 250,000 deliveries across companies in 7 countries (US, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Ireland and Germany) over the past quarter, done by 2000 drivers who traveled over 2.8m miles”.
Bringg looked at the ratio of delayed deliveries per country, which showed “Great Britain as the most punctual one with fewer than 2% of delayed orders (USA is over 8%)”.
The breakdown by country is as follows (ranked from best-performing):
1. Great Britain: 1.4% late deliveries
2. Germany: 2.8% late deliveries
3. Ireland: 5.1% late deliveries
4. Italy: 5.7% late deliveries
5. USA: 8.7% late deliveries
6. Canada: 11.4% late deliveries
7. Spain: 12.6% late deliveries