UPS opens more shipping centres in Mexico
UPS has announced that it is continuing to expand its presence in Mexico, by opening 26 new UPS shipping centres.
The retail stores, located throughout the country, will support small-and-medium enterprise (SME) customers.
“We are working diligently to deliver on our commitment to double the amount of retail locations in Mexico by the end of 2017,” said Michael Cuesta, marketing and retail director, UPS Mexico.
In a statement issued yesterday (30 November), UPS said that it has opened shipping centres in the following states:
- UPS Justo Sierra in Mexicali, Baja California
- UPS Pitic, in Hermosillo, Sonora
- UPS Jorge Almada in Culican and UPS Lomas de Mazatlán, in Sinaloa
- UPS Torreón Centro en Torreon and UPS Republica in Saltillo, Coahuila
- UPS La Concepcion in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes
- UPS Jardines de San Ignacio in Guadalajara, Jalisco
- UPS Tangamanga in San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi
- UPS Periodistas in Pachuca, Hidalgo
- UPS La Moderna in Irapuato and UPS Ciudadela in Celaya, Guanajuato
- UPS Morelia in Morelia, Michoacan
- UPS La Purisima in Metepec and UPS Vallejo in the State of Mexico
- UPS Lomas de la Selva in Cuernavaca and UPS Emiliano Zapata en Cuautla, Morelos
- UPS Narvarte, UPS Leyes de Reforma, UPS Héroes de Churubusco and UPS Acoxpa in Mexico City
- UPS Diamante in Acapulco, Guerrero
- UPS Amanecer and UPS Anzures in Puebla, Puebla
- UPS Jesus Garcia in Villahermosa Tabasco
- UPS Zona Oriente in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas
Earlier this year, UPS partnered with ProMéxico to launch the México Exporta en un Click initiative, which offers discounts on domestic and international shipping for small businesses registered in the programme.