Solving the Inner City Challenge Report 2018
Created off the back of the Post&Parcel Live Seminars, this detailed report outlines the strategies and technologies that will facilitate last mile, urban delivery in the future. It is the perfect handbook for anyone interested in the direction of inner city delivery services. Based on the latest evidence from solutions being implemented in major cities across selected European countries, this 70-page report covers a broad range of inner city delivery topics including:
- Urban Delivery Pressures, Restrictions and Future Regulations
- Today’s Urban Supply Chains vs. Tomorrow’s Supply Chains
- Alternative Fuel and Cargo Bikes
- Micro Depots and Consolidation
- Software and other supporting technologies.
Download a free report extract for a full table of contents, and sample pages from the introduction, the executive summary, the urban supply chains and alternative final mile chapters, and the 2017-2022 forecast.
Why purchase this report?
- Understand how the industry and major European cities are tackling the challenges of inner city and last mile delivery while addressing growing concerns over pollution and congestion
- Get a continental perspective with analysis of technology uptake across European countries and major cities where various solutions are being adopted or trialled.
- Set your strategy with confidence with our five year forecast which gives you an overall direction of travel for urban last mile delivery
- Get to know the solutions providers, what they have to offer and how they can help your business
Who is this report for?
The Solving the Inner City Challenge report is an ideal reference for executives responsible for:
- Operations and Delivery
- Transport and Fleet Management
- Alternative Delivery Solutions Development
- Sustainability and Environmental Affairs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Urban Traffic Planning
About this report
The report was compiled through a combination of desk based research, expert interviews with selected respondents involved in implementing or developing alternative delivery solutions, analysis and modelling.
How to purchase this report
To order a copy of this report or any of Triangle’s other published research, or simply for further information, please contact Agustin Maril, Senior Market Research Executive at +44 01628 642910 or email at [email protected] For free extracts from this report please Click here.