The US Same-Day Delivery Market
Jean-Philippe Ducasse from the USPS Office of Inspector General discusses recent OIG research into the US same-day delivery market:
- Can anyone make money on same-day delivery?
- Same-day delivery market size, including what kind of goods are being shipped
- The major players in US same-day delivery, and the different operating models
- Typical customer profile for same-day delivery
- Why customers buy with same-day delivery
- Are customers prepared to pay for same-day delivery? If so, how much?
- The cost and revenue for same-day delivery
- What the US Postal Service is doing in same-day delivery
- The potential for public-private partnerships for fast delivery
- The USPS’s strength in next-day delivery
- Buy online pick-up in-store (same-day)
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.