La Poste to begin re-opening post offices

La Poste to begin re-opening post offices

French postal service La Poste is preparing to reopen all its 7,700 post offices by the end of May, as the country eases out of lockdown, reports Euro Weekly.

From Monday, May 11, mail delivery for priority post, registered letters and parcels will also be back to six days a week as it had been limited to three days a week during confinement.

Also, from today, the collection of mail in street letterboxes will again be carried out over six days rather than three. Mail is collected from only 87% of letterboxes, but the other 13% are not emptied. There will be collections from all of them by the end of May.

Relevant Directory Listings

Listing image

KEBA

Since 2001, KePol parcel lockers from innovation leader KEBA ensure easy automating of the first and last mile of parcel logistics processes. First-class quality and outstanding reliability make KePol the world’s best locker solution available. Thanks to its modularity, the flexibility is high and customizing […]

Find out more

Other Directory Listings

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Archive

Advertisement

Advertisement

MER Magazine


The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.

 

P&P Poll

Loading

Which PUDO technology supplier is most familiar to you?

Thank you for voting
You have already voted on this poll!
Please select an option!






Pin It on Pinterest

Share This