Diversity Fuelling Innovation, with Kit Ahweyevu (Mindweaver)
Kit Ahweyevu, founder and CEO of Mindweaver, on building diverse teams and how diversity fuels innovation:
- The hallmarks of true innovation
- Creating space for ideas
- Testing and exploring new ideas
- Formulating and implementing diversity policies
- Moving away from box-ticking
- Diversity as part of strategy, innovation, productivity and profitability
- Understanding the customer base to build mass market products and services
- Why diversity and inclusion are two different things
- Delivery companies gaining an advantage in technology
Visit Mindweaver’s website or LinkedIn page for more.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.