Stamps.com Q4 results: total revenue up 28%
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Total revenue was $206.0 million, up 28% compared to $160.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income was $46.5 million, up 129% compared to $20.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income per fully diluted share was $2.36, up 108% compared to $1.13 in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was $74.0 million, up 44% compared to $51.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income per fully diluted share was $4.13, up 95% compared to $2.12 in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- Total Paid Customers – that is, customers from whom we successfully collected service fees or otherwise earned revenue at least once during that quarter – for the fourth quarter was 1.02 million, up 266 thousand versus the fourth quarter of 2019.
Ken McBride, Stamps.com’s Chairman and CEO said: “During the fourth quarter and throughout fiscal year 2020 we set new record financial and business metrics, demonstrating the strength and relevance of our best-in-class global multi-carrier e-commerce technology solutions. Our results are also a testament to the dedication and professionalism of our extraordinary global workforce who continue to drive innovation and operational excellence for our customers and our shareholders. Although 2020 was a very difficult year for many around the globe, we are grateful to be able to help our customers successfully compete in these challenging times.”