Triangle: new research focuses on SE Asia
Triangle’s South East Asia Post and Express Carriers Digest 2021, published today, looks into the region not only from a postal standpoint, but also from a social and economic perspective.
Not only does the digest compare and analyse over 75 key regional mail and express operators, it also demonstrates the different trade agreements aimed to drive or help local and regional economies, how e-commerce has progressed in the recent years and the existing postal associations established to govern, steer and uphold the industry and user’s rights.
What is in the report?
- Individual profiles of primary and secondary carriers split by country, stating key facts, specialisations and domestic and international services provided.
- Country profiles of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- A look into the different free trade agreements, their members and their size.
Who is this report for?
The Digest is an ideal reference for executives or companies that:
- Are looking for a delivery partner
- Are thinking of a potential merger or acquisition
- Are thinking about penetrating the regional market
- Want an overview of how the industry is developing in the region.
- Need a better view of the region from an economic standpoint.
2021 edition of the digest is available now for just £2600 +VAT where applicable.
For further information please contact Agustin Maril on: +44 (0)1628 642910 or [email protected]