South East Asia Post and Express Carriers Digest 2021
Triangle is publishing its first South East Asia Post and Express Carriers Digest looking into the region not only from a postal standpoint, but also from a social and economic perspective.
This digest is a very useful tool not only to achieve a better understanding of the mail and express segment, but it also provides a per country economic view, the different trade agreements aimed to drive or help local and regional economies, how e-commerce has progressed in the recent years and the existing postal associations established to govern, steer and uphold the industry and user’s rights.
What are its contents?
- Individual profiles of primary and secondary carriers split by country, stating key facts, specialisations and domestic and international services provided.
- Country profiles of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- A look into the different free trade agreements, their members and their size.
Who is this report for?
The South East Asian Post and Express Carriers Digest is an ideal reference for executives or companies that:
- Are looking for a delivery partner
- Are thinking of a potential merger or acquisition
- Are thinking about penetrating the regional market
- Want an overview of how the industry is developing in the region.
- Need a better view of the region from an economic standpoint.
How to Purchase this Report: