Get the lowdown on Latin America just in time for WMX Americas
Currently national postal operators handle about 26.1 million parcels. But what about the industry as a whole? What about the regional and local private operators that play such a crucial role in the delivery of parcels at a time when e-commerce market in the LATAM region is estimated to be worth $152 USD billion and expected to grow at a rate of 25% by 2026?
Published just in time for the World Mail & Express Americas Conference in Miami, Triangle’s Latin American Express & E-commerce Outlook tries to answer those questions and many others by analysing separately 19 countries and roughly 100 key parcel carriers to provide a comprehensive view of both the postal and e-commerce sectors.
Triangle has gathered data from national posts, national courier and express associations, e-commerce associations and even reached out to some of the carriers themselves to estimate the total number of parcels handled not only regionally, but also at a country level.
Why purchase this report?This report is a very useful tool not only to achieve a better understanding of the mail and express segment, but it also analyses how e-commerce has developed and grown at a regional and country level and the investment in road, air or sea infrastructure each of the main economies have undertaken to promote growth within the sector.
Can you tell me more about the contents?
- Individual profiles of 100 key mail and express carriers active on the region, stating financial performance, fleet size, infrastructure, volumes handled and domestic and international services provided.
- A postal and e-commerce outlook for the region as a whole but also looking separately at the 19 main economies in the region, analysing their current postal and e-commerce state, recent transport infrastructure investments, methods of payment, GDP, population, key exports and imports.
- A look into the different free trade agreements, their members and their size. An analysis of the different postal associations put in place to drive and regulate the industry.
Who is the report for?
The Latin American Post and Express Digest is an ideal reference for executives or companies that:
- Are looking for a delivery partner
- Are thinking of a potential merger or acquisition
- Are thinking about penetrating the regional market
- Need a better view of the region from an economic standpoint
How to purchase the report
To order a copy of this report or any of Triangle’s other published research, or simply for further information, please contact Agustin Maril, Senior Market Research Executive at +44 01628 642910 or email at agustin[email protected].
Price: £2,000 + VAT