Latin American Express & E-commerce Outlook 2024
Just in time for our World Mail & Express Americas Conference, Triangle is publishing its Latin American Express & E-commerce Outlook offering and in-depth analysis of both the postal and e-commerce sectors.
Why purchase this report?
This report is a very useful tool not only to achieve a better understanding of the mail and express segment, but it also analyses how e-commerce has developed and grown at a regional and country level and the investment in road, air or sea infrastructure each of the main economies have undertaken to promote growth.
What are its contents?
- Individual profiles of 100 key mail and express carriers active on the region, stating financial performance, fleet size, infrastructure, volumes handled and domestic and international services provided.
- An economic briefing of the main 19 economies in the region, analysing its current postal and e-commerce state, recent transport infrastructure investments, methods of payment, GDP, population, key exports and imports.
- A look into the different free trade agreements, their members and their size.
- An analysis of the different postal associations put in place to drive and regulate the industry
Who is this report for?
The Latin American Post and Express Digest is an ideal reference for executives or companies that:
- Are looking for a delivery partner
- Are thinking of a potential merger or acquisition
- Are thinking about penetrating the regional market
- Want an overview of how the industry is developing in the region.
- Need a better view of the region from an economic standpoint.
How to purchase this report
To order a copy of this report or any of Triangle’s other published research, or simply for further information, please contact Agustin Maril, Senior Market Research Executive at +44 01628 642910 or email at [email protected].
Price: £2,000 + VAT