All the latest features from Post&Parcel.
In October 2018 the White House announced it is leaving a 144-year-old global postal agreement due to the current trade war with China. ParcelHero’s Head of Consumer Research, David Jinks MILT considers: is this is a game where everyone loses?Read More
Marek Różycki, Managing Partner Last Mile Experts, joins me to discuss residential delivery. We cover porch piracy, unattended delivery, and how first-time success is virtually guaranteed with in-home and in-garage delivery options.Read More
- Ocado partners with Stuart to deliver groceries in under an hour Mar 7, 2019
- Hermes U.K. to bring parcels to life Feb 26, 2019
- eBay sees surge in UK small businesses joining the marketplace Mar 1, 2019
- China Post to roll out 2,000 robotic mail delivery trucks Feb 25, 2019
- FedEx to make European roads safer with new programme Feb 20, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Is USA vs UPU reaching endgame? Mar 11, 2019
- Postal and Parcel Trends Analysis Mar 18, 2019
- IKEA going green in the last mile Mar 4, 2019
- Quiqup founder and CEO Bassel el Koussa Feb 18, 2019
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018