Category: Parcel Features
All the latest parcel features from Post&Parcel.
The dramatic growth in e-commerce and the consequent rise in the volume of parcels have created a large demand for new solutions for sending and receiving, not to mention for returning parcels. One such solution is delivered by Danish software company SwipBox, which has just been chosen to supply Finnish retail distributor Lehtipiste Oy with 750 parcel locker units in 300 locations for installation throughout Finland.Read More
In the second instalment in their series of articles on the interaction between humans and technology, Dr. Eva Savelsberg and Matthew Wittemeier of INFORM’s Logistics Division argue that technology will give the post and parcel industry the freedom to explore new ideas and ways of working.Read More
- Whalley ousted from Royal Mail after 12 years Nov 7, 2018
- easyJet extends partnership with DHL to include two more UK airports Oct 31, 2018
- DHL Parcel UK completes rebrand Oct 29, 2018
- Menzies Distribution tackles unfair delivery charges in Highlands Nov 5, 2018
- Deutsche Post DHL‘s EUR 700 million deal to grow supply chain operations in China Oct 26, 2018
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.