Category: Infrastructure Features
All the latest infrastructure features from Post&Parcel.
The majority of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands supports a merger between PostNL and Sandd to sustain the economic viability and quality of the postal service.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
- Calls for reform after USPS announce net loss of $2.1 billion May 13, 2019
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing May 21, 2019
- Deutsche Post DHL looks to sell off StreetScooter May 7, 2019
- USPS did not meet performance goals for 2018 May 14, 2019
- Eastern Connection shuts down operations Apr 24, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.