Category: E-Commerce Features
All the latest e-commerce features from Post&Parcel.
The dramatic growth in e-commerce and the consequent rise in the volume of parcels have created a large demand for new solutions for sending and receiving, not to mention for returning parcels. One such solution is delivered by Danish software company SwipBox, which has just been chosen to supply Finnish retail distributor Lehtipiste Oy with 750 parcel locker units in 300 locations for installation throughout Finland.Read More
The majority of the House of Representatives of the Netherlands supports a merger between PostNL and Sandd to sustain the economic viability and quality of the postal service.Read More
- Whalley ousted from Royal Mail after 12 years Nov 7, 2018
- easyJet extends partnership with DHL to include two more UK airports Oct 31, 2018
- Menzies Distribution tackles unfair delivery charges in Highlands Nov 5, 2018
- DHL Parcel UK completes rebrand Oct 29, 2018
- Deutsche Post DHL‘s EUR 700 million deal to grow supply chain operations in China Oct 26, 2018
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.