Category: Sustainability Features
All the latest sustainability features from Post&Parcel.
In an effort to improve air quality in the UK’s major cities, the government announced plans to establish Clean Air Zones to be operational by 2020. As the deadlines for submitting proposals approaches, it’s worth considering how Clean Air Zones might affect the UK logistics industry.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
Manoj George is Sales Director Central Europe & Italy and Company Officer of Pitney Bowes Deutschland GmbH gives a guide to the current top five disruptive forces in the print industry.Read More
- Whalley ousted from Royal Mail after 12 years Nov 7, 2018
- easyJet extends partnership with DHL to include two more UK airports Oct 31, 2018
- DHL Parcel UK completes rebrand Oct 29, 2018
- Menzies Distribution tackles unfair delivery charges in Highlands Nov 5, 2018
- Deutsche Post DHL‘s EUR 700 million deal to grow supply chain operations in China Oct 26, 2018
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.