Category: Sustainability Features
All the latest sustainability features from Post&Parcel.
In an effort to improve air quality in the UK’s major cities, the government announced plans to establish Clean Air Zones to be operational by 2020. As the deadlines for submitting proposals approaches, it’s worth considering how Clean Air Zones might affect the UK logistics industry.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
- New CEO of DHL Express to focus on growth Jan 8, 2019
- Royal Mail predicts returns will be up 80% on the first working day 2019 Jan 2, 2019
- Analysts predict bpost dividend to be cut by 60% this year Jan 7, 2019
- DHL Parcel increases domestic parcel rates Dec 28, 2018
- JD.com launches two smart delivery stations in China Jan 8, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- US Postal Task Force report – worth the wait? Jan 14, 2019
- 2018 In Review (Part 1) Dec 17, 2018
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018
- Amazon and the last mile, with Marek Rozycki Oct 15, 2018
- E-commerce fulfilment with Fulfilio CEO Mathew Galt Dec 3, 2018