Category: Sustainability Features
All the latest sustainability features from Post&Parcel.
In an effort to improve air quality in the UK’s major cities, the government announced plans to establish Clean Air Zones to be operational by 2020. As the deadlines for submitting proposals approaches, it’s worth considering how Clean Air Zones might affect the UK logistics industry.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
- DHL partners up with Lidl Jul 8, 2019
- Hermes UK ramps up its digital transformation Jul 2, 2019
- Royal Mail’s new superhub will process 600,000 parcels per day Jul 10, 2019
- UK Mail achieves 43% growth in hybrid mail Jul 3, 2019
- DHL Freight introduces peak season fee Jul 9, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Amazon, FedEx, and Amazon’s Delivery Service Partners Jun 20, 2019
- Trends and strategies in Chinese e-commerce delivery Jul 1, 2019
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors Jul 17, 2019
- Amazon Prime gets faster, and the demise of Shipster May 27, 2019
- USA vs UPU – the inside story (continued…) Apr 29, 2019