Category: Sustainability Features
All the latest sustainability features from Post&Parcel.
In an effort to improve air quality in the UK’s major cities, the government announced plans to establish Clean Air Zones to be operational by 2020. As the deadlines for submitting proposals approaches, it’s worth considering how Clean Air Zones might affect the UK logistics industry.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
- Ocado partners with Stuart to deliver groceries in under an hour Mar 7, 2019
- Hermes U.K. to bring parcels to life Feb 26, 2019
- eBay sees surge in UK small businesses joining the marketplace Mar 1, 2019
- China Post to roll out 2,000 robotic mail delivery trucks Feb 25, 2019
- FedEx to make European roads safer with new programme Feb 20, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Is USA vs UPU reaching endgame? Mar 11, 2019
- Postal and Parcel Trends Analysis Mar 18, 2019
- IKEA going green in the last mile Mar 4, 2019
- Quiqup founder and CEO Bassel el Koussa Feb 18, 2019
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018