Category: Sustainability Features
All the latest sustainability features from Post&Parcel.
In an effort to improve air quality in the UK’s major cities, the government announced plans to establish Clean Air Zones to be operational by 2020. As the deadlines for submitting proposals approaches, it’s worth considering how Clean Air Zones might affect the UK logistics industry.Read More
Maria Torrent-March, Director of Europa Warehouse, a division of logistics operator Europa Worldwide Group, outlines the current e-commerce landscape for the logistics sector and the techniques which Europa Warehouse is effectively employing to meet ever-growing consumer demand.Read More
The golden opportunity for digital transformation in the print industry, by Marc Hirtz, Vice President, Continental Europe, Pitney Bowes Software.Read More
- DPD’s 50 million euro parcel hub in Hamm to begin processing next week Aug 30, 2019
- DPDgroup acquires majority share in Lenton Sep 13, 2019
- Royal Mail helps tackle coffee cup waste Sep 4, 2019
- Stamps.com prepares for potential disruption to mail services Sep 9, 2019
- Streetscooter to develop electric light utility vehicles for Chinese market Sep 6, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- UPS delivery initiatives Sep 2, 2019
- Getting to grips with PUDOs and parcel lockers Sep 9, 2019
- Heavy lifting – FedEx Freight Direct Sep 4, 2019
- Reinventing delivery – it’s psychological, not logistical Sep 23, 2019
- Cross-border trade – WTO and UPU Aug 8, 2019