Category: Innovation Features
All the latest innovation features from Post&Parcel.
In the second instalment in their series of articles on the interaction between humans and technology, Dr. Eva Savelsberg and Matthew Wittemeier of INFORM’s Logistics Division argue that technology will give the post and parcel industry the freedom to explore new ideas and ways of working.Read More
Recent studies indicate that up to 50 percent of parcel delivery cost is directly attributable to the last mile. On this basis, only delivery on the first attempt makes a journey profitable. By Jon Suddards, Business Development Director at ALK Technologies.Read More
- Whalley ousted from Royal Mail after 12 years Nov 7, 2018
- easyJet extends partnership with DHL to include two more UK airports Oct 31, 2018
- DHL Parcel UK completes rebrand Oct 29, 2018
- Menzies Distribution tackles unfair delivery charges in Highlands Nov 5, 2018
- Deutsche Post DHL‘s EUR 700 million deal to grow supply chain operations in China Oct 26, 2018
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.