Category: Innovation Features
All the latest innovation features from Post&Parcel.
Bernhard Bukovc from Postal Innovation Platform (PIP) and the startup platform for the postal and logistics sector, Postal.Rocks, considers what makes a successful startup and why big PR shows and good intentions don’t make for a lasting innovation strategy.Read More
December 14, 2018 (Singapore) – Hot on the heels of the Info-communications Media Development
Authority’s (IMDA) Locker Alliance pilot, one-year-old startup Parcel Santa has emerged as a new key
player in last-mile delivery, bridging the logistics industry to the technology-driven developments in
eCommerce via its smart locker services.
Nadine Herrwerth, Account Director at Prime Vision, explains the advantages of Asset Tracking, the combination of technologies involved and the importance of successful partnerships when developing new products.Read More
- DPD’s 50 million euro parcel hub in Hamm to begin processing next week Aug 30, 2019
- DPDgroup acquires majority share in Lenton Sep 13, 2019
- Royal Mail helps tackle coffee cup waste Sep 4, 2019
- Stamps.com prepares for potential disruption to mail services Sep 9, 2019
- Streetscooter to develop electric light utility vehicles for Chinese market Sep 6, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- UPS delivery initiatives Sep 2, 2019
- Getting to grips with PUDOs and parcel lockers Sep 9, 2019
- Heavy lifting – FedEx Freight Direct Sep 4, 2019
- Reinventing delivery – it’s psychological, not logistical Sep 23, 2019
- Cross-border trade – WTO and UPU Aug 8, 2019