Category: Innovation Features
All the latest innovation features from Post&Parcel.
Bernhard Bukovc from Postal Innovation Platform (PIP) and the startup platform for the postal and logistics sector, Postal.Rocks, considers what makes a successful startup and why big PR shows and good intentions don’t make for a lasting innovation strategy.Read More
December 14, 2018 (Singapore) – Hot on the heels of the Info-communications Media Development
Authority’s (IMDA) Locker Alliance pilot, one-year-old startup Parcel Santa has emerged as a new key
player in last-mile delivery, bridging the logistics industry to the technology-driven developments in
eCommerce via its smart locker services.
Nadine Herrwerth, Account Director at Prime Vision, explains the advantages of Asset Tracking, the combination of technologies involved and the importance of successful partnerships when developing new products.Read More
- DHL partners up with Lidl Jul 8, 2019
- Hermes UK ramps up its digital transformation Jul 2, 2019
- Royal Mail’s new superhub will process 600,000 parcels per day Jul 10, 2019
- UK Mail achieves 43% growth in hybrid mail Jul 3, 2019
- DHL Freight introduces peak season fee Jul 9, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Amazon, FedEx, and Amazon’s Delivery Service Partners Jun 20, 2019
- Trends and strategies in Chinese e-commerce delivery Jul 1, 2019
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors Jul 17, 2019
- Amazon Prime gets faster, and the demise of Shipster May 27, 2019
- USA vs UPU – the inside story (continued…) Apr 29, 2019