Category: Innovation Features
All the latest innovation features from Post&Parcel.
December 14, 2018 (Singapore) – Hot on the heels of the Info-communications Media Development
Authority’s (IMDA) Locker Alliance pilot, one-year-old startup Parcel Santa has emerged as a new key
player in last-mile delivery, bridging the logistics industry to the technology-driven developments in
eCommerce via its smart locker services.
Nadine Herrwerth, Account Director at Prime Vision, explains the advantages of Asset Tracking, the combination of technologies involved and the importance of successful partnerships when developing new products.Read More
In the second instalment in their series of articles on the interaction between humans and technology, Dr. Eva Savelsberg and Matthew Wittemeier of INFORM’s Logistics Division argue that technology will give the post and parcel industry the freedom to explore new ideas and ways of working.Read More
Recent studies indicate that up to 50 percent of parcel delivery cost is directly attributable to the last mile. On this basis, only delivery on the first attempt makes a journey profitable. By Jon Suddards, Business Development Director at ALK Technologies.Read More
- Ocado partners with Stuart to deliver groceries in under an hour Mar 7, 2019
- Hermes U.K. to bring parcels to life Feb 26, 2019
- eBay sees surge in UK small businesses joining the marketplace Mar 1, 2019
- China Post to roll out 2,000 robotic mail delivery trucks Feb 25, 2019
- FedEx to make European roads safer with new programme Feb 20, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.
- Is USA vs UPU reaching endgame? Mar 11, 2019
- Postal and Parcel Trends Analysis Mar 18, 2019
- IKEA going green in the last mile Mar 4, 2019
- Quiqup founder and CEO Bassel el Koussa Feb 18, 2019
- Could the Chinese e-commerce delivery model work in the West? Nov 19, 2018