ShipStation integrates with DHL Express Canada
E-commerce solutions provider ShipStation has announced an integration with DHL Express Canada. According to a statement issued by ShipStation yesterday (27 August), this means that “ShipStation’s e-commerce merchants based in Canada will now be able to ship to customers around the world, using ShipStation’ssoftware and DHL’s delivery service”.
Andrew Williams, CEO DHL Express Canada, commented: “This integration underscores our continued investment in our global network, and the importance of e-commerce to our growth in Canada.”
The integration will provide Canadian online sellers with the following features in ShipStation:
- Access to Contract Rates: Print labels using the merchant’s own negotiated shipping rates to take advantage of cost savings
- Free Electronic Signature on every package: Every package shipped through DHL Express automatically receives free Electronic Signature
- Insurance: Choose to include carrier insurance with any shipment
- Automated Customs Docs: ShipStation will automatically fill customs documentation to make international shipping a breeze
- Billing: Allow shoppers to use their own DHL Express rates by using bill to a third party and bill duties and taxes to the recipient features
- Paperless Customs Docs: ShipStation uses DHL’s Paperless Trade Technology, eliminating the need to print paper and save costs.