On campus delivery service makes student’s life a Doddle

Doddle, the parcel shop business, has launched a new click-on-campus solution to allow university staff and students to send, collect or return their parcels more conveniently. Doddle launched its first click-on-campus store at the University of Salford Student Village last week. The model is expected to be rolled out in 10 universities across the UK this year.

Students are able to have their parcels delivered to Doddle for free and use its convenient returns service to send back unsuitable online purchases in a matter of minutes.

As an added benefit for international students, Doddle has recently introduced an international delivery service, offering competitive pricing on sends abroad, in addition to its range of next day UK delivery options.

To make use of the new Doddle service, students can sign up for free in store, at www.doddle.it or via Doddle’s Android or iOS apps which are free to download.
Thomas Bush, Sales and Marketing Executive, Salford Student Village, said: “It has been a huge relief having Doddle take control of our mail service here at Salford Student Village. They have helped to take strain off the front office team which has allowed them to focus their time on more important aspects of their roles such as customer service. We are happy to see how well the operation is going and could not believe how smooth the transition period was between ourselves and Doddle.”

The Salford store is the 32nd Doddle store to open in the last six months, with up to 100 Doddle stores expected to open by the end of 2015.

Tim Robinson, CEO of Doddle, commented: “The launch of Doddle in universities is an extension of the convenience offering we have in railway stations. Customer service and convenience is in the Doddle DNA and we will continue to look for new ways to make parcel collection and sending easier for our customers.”

Relevant Directory Listings

Listing image

PasarEx

PasarEx is a Colombian company that provides international express transportation services for air cargo, packages and documents, and last mile services for electronic commerce platforms. PasarEx is positioned in the logistics market in Colombia due to its rapid response and personalized attention and the use […]

Find out more

Other Directory Listings

P&P Poll

Loading

What’s the future of the postal USO?

Thank you for voting
You have already voted on this poll!
Please select an option!

MER Magazine

The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.

News Archive

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This