What is FedEx’s Future with Amazon?
Marek Różycki, Managing Partner at Last Mile Experts (and ex-Amazon VP Logistics EU) discusses FedEx’s travails and Amazon’s continuing expansion in the last mile:
- Has FedEx taken its eye off the ball in B2C delivery?
- B2B mindset in the e-commerce era
- Could FedEx pull back from the B2C segment?
- Why FedEx needs to change or run the risk of being broken up
- FedEx’s TNT acquisition
- DPD’s decision to go for B2C business – and the mindset change that move required
- Amazon’s willingness to invest and acquire… and should Amazon acquire FedEx?
- If not FedEx, would there be another carrier Amazon could acquire?
- Would other retailers (in particular those trying to compete with Amazon in delivery) be interested in acquiring a delivery company like FedEx?
- What would a privatised US Postal Service do?
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.