Stamps.com: revenue up 49% in Q2
Second Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue was $206.7 million, up 49% compared to $138.8 million in the second quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income was $51.7 million, up 270% compared to $14.0 million in the second quarter of 2019.
- GAAP net income per fully diluted share was $2.73, up 248% compared to $0.79 in the second quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA was $81.0 million, up 106% compared to $39.3 million in the second quarter of 2019.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income per fully diluted share was $3.11, up 148% compared to $1.25 in the second quarter of 2019.
Ken McBride, Stamps.com’s Chairman and CEO said: “In recent months, e-commerce has provided an important lifeline to many businesses and individuals in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we value our ability to provide a best-in-class critical shipping technology that enables such e-commerce activity for our customers and partners during this difficult time.
“We are proud of our resilient employee base throughout the world and at all levels who continue to excel during these challenging circumstances to make significant strides towards our goal of being the leading worldwide multi-carrier e-commerce shipping software company.”
For the full results see