Industry achievements celebrated at World Mail Awards
The 16th Annual World Mail Awards tonight (9 June) provided mail and express organisations from around the globe with an opportunity to showcase and celebrate their innovation, creativity and leadership. Organized by Triangle Management Services as part of the World Mail and Express Europe Conference taking place this week at the Chateau du Lac in Belgium, the awards recognized industry achievement in ten categories.
The winners of this year’s award were:
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Correos Spain, for its Environmental Impact Calculator
- Customer Service, sponsored by Whistl: Deutsche Post DHL, for the Voiceportal Standardisation project
- E-commerce, sponsored by Deloitte: Poczta Polska, for the One Stop Shop website
- Growth, sponsored by PostEurop: PTT Corp, for the Fast Transit System (HGS)
- Innovation, sponsored by Zebra Technologies; bpost, for the City Logistics programme
- People Management, sponsored by Post&Parcel: Hrvatska Posta, for its Change in Corporate Culture
- Retail Customer Access, sponsored by Mail & Express Review Magazine: Singapore Post, for the POPStation suite of services
- Security, sponsored by Lockheed Martin: United States Postal Inspection Service, for the Dangerous Mail Investigations Program
- Technology, sponsored by Pitney Bowes: DPDGroup, for its 1 Hour Predict in the Cloud solution
- Industry Leadership, sponsored by Honeywell: Dag Mejdell, President & CEO, Posten Norge.