UPS prepares for peak; USA vs UPU – are carriers the winners?
The USA has filed divorce papers with the UPU… but will parcel carriers be the real winners? Dean Maciuba, Managing Partner North America at Last Mile Experts, spoke with me in the immediate aftermath of the USA’s announcement.
- The domestic news that helped trigger the USA’s decision
- Could the carriers benefit?
More detailed analysis and opinion on this topic coming next week!
- Expanding interactive delivery management tool UPS My Choice to new markets
- The new sorting centre and expanded parcel sorting capacity
- Hiring surge for peak season
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com