Data, the Post Office, and Cross-Border Shipments
Nick Manolis, CEO of Escher Group, is Ian Kerr’s guest. We discuss:
- The blurring line between delivery and the retail network
- Achieving better customer engagement in a postal context
- Helping posts win more parcel volumes through measuring customer satisfaction
- Taking real-time data collection and making it useful
- Replacing mystery shoppers and QR codes on receipts
- Cross-border duties and taxes
- Dealing with “denied parties” and restricted products
- Efficiency at the counter when processing international parcels
Also in this episode: how Canada Post is using pop-up PUDOs to add capacity during peak season.
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.