Same-Day Delivery and Delivering Value
Ben Nowlan, CEO of OmniCX and co-founder of delivery start-up Sherpa, joins me to talk about fast delivery:
- The background to setting up Sherpa’s fast delivery service
- Interactive delivery management from a consumer perspective and from a merchant/delivery perspective
- Communications between the delivery driver and the recipient
- Are companies not trying to be customer-centric?
- What’s the driver behind same-day delivery – customer demand or fear? Or is there a coherent strategy?
- How can same-day delivery be successful? Ben shares key strategic points for offering same-day delivery.
- Why carriers need to understand retailers
- Cart values and fast delivery
- Click and collect
- Do customers really want products within an hour?
- How product categories influence speed of delivery
- In-store fulfilment
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.