Amazon insights with Cooper Smith of L2 Gartner
Cooper Smith, Director of Amazon Intelligence at L2 Gartner, is back to talk about Amazon, delivery, omni-channel and much more. Interview recorded at PostalVision2020 earlier this year.
- Trends in click-and-collect and return in-store
- Amazon’s weakness in omni-channel
- What US retailers can learn from UK retailers in the omni-channel retail experience
- How do retailers give customers the most purchasing and fulfilment options?
- Cost incentives relating to e-commerce shipping
- Geo-targeting of customers
- Speed of delivery offered and the speed that customers want
- Free delivery thresholds and membership programmes
- Customer service in retail
- Amazon delivering the last mile
Cooper was my guest in episode 57. Worth a listen!
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com