It’s very easy for those of us who have been working in and around the world of Posts and consumer access for some years to become so attuned to the constant changes, that we accept and almost innately understand the nuances and differences that have occurred over time to underpin what we see in the landscape today. It is all too easy to take what we have learnt for granted, often assuming an equivalent understanding from those around us. Yet quite often we can be surprised by others who may each take a different perspective when presented with an apparently similar set of information.Read More
In its first stage, the new system is available only in San José and Alajuela provinces.Read More
- Calls for reform after USPS announce net loss of $2.1 billion May 13, 2019
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing May 21, 2019
- Deutsche Post DHL looks to sell off StreetScooter May 7, 2019
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels May 22, 2019
- USPS did not meet performance goals for 2018 May 14, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.