IKEA going green in the last mile
Angela Hultberg Head of Sustainable Mobility at the IKEA Group is my special guest. We cover:
- How IKEA is partnering with delivery companies
- IKEA’s vision for 100% zero emission delivery by 2025
- Where IKEA is already using zero emission vehicles
- The kind of vehicles IKEA is using to achieve its target
- Why collaboration is central to meeting emissions targets
- Charging infrastructure
- Choosing vehicles that are appropriate for each market
- The customer experience in delivery, including day-specific and time-slot delivery, and value added services via TaskRabbit.
- How customer expectations are changing, and how that drives competition
- Staying true to a company’s values in the face of competition – and how going for zero emissions impacts on fast delivery
- Packaging – including minimising, eliminating, and recycling packaging
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com