Spain’s Correos has increased its postage rates to add a euro-cent to the price of the domestic letter, a near-3% rise.Read More
Russian ministers have approved plans by Russian Post to push for new agreements with foreign postal operators in order to speed up delivery of international mail.Read More
- Calls for reform after USPS announce net loss of $2.1 billion May 13, 2019
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles May 24, 2019
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing May 21, 2019
- Deutsche Post DHL looks to sell off StreetScooter May 7, 2019
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels May 22, 2019
The Mail & Express Review (MER) Magazine is our quarterly print publication. Packed with original content and thought-provoking features, MER is a a must-read for those who want the inside track on the industry.