Measuring Postal Performance
- Why postal operators should measure postal performance
- The role of the postal regulator (monitoring, pricing and enforcement)
- Regulators showing understanding of postal conditions when monitoring postal performance
- Measuring performance of international mail service (inbound and outbound)
- Reimbursement for international mail (Universal Postal Union – UPU)
- Targets, terminal dues, and performance
- International mail entering the domestic mail stream
- Cross-border parcels in the postal stream
- RFID and monitoring delivery
- Using performance data domestically and internationally
- Which leg of the journey is most important in international mail? (In particular for remuneration under UPU terminal dues)
- Who is accountable for delivery failures?
- EMS and PRIME Exprès – monitoring performance and payment
- Modern proof of delivery relating to IPC/UPU cross-border products – including scanning for track-and-trace
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.