GEODIS opens new logistics campus in Northern France

GEODIS has opened a new logistics campus in Douvrin, Hauts-de-France which will primarily serve retail and textile customers.

There will be about 300 GEODIS employees on the 48,000 sqm site, which is conveniently located to the regional distribution hubs and is equipped with technology such as corrugators, pick-to-light equipment and automated conveyors.

GEODIS said it will be providing its partners with “comprehensive solutions and services” for the reception and storage of goods, order preparation and flow management. Customised services such as the quality control of supplier components and gift packaging for e-commerce customers are also offered.

“This new campus is part of the modernization of our warehousing infrastructure. It strengthens our position in Northern France and reinforces our position as a leading logistics provider of choice for retail and e-commerce activities,” said Frédéric Pasqual, GEODIS Executive Vice President, Contract Logistics France.

GEODIS estimated that more than three million e-commerce orders will be handled yearly at the new site.

Relevant Directory Listings

Listing image

Spectos GmbH

The Spectos Group, headquartered in Dresden, Germany, is an independent and internationally acknowledged company in the fields of market research, data analytics, technology, digitization and operations. Spectos supports its customers with tailor-made B2B solutions for the monitoring, management and design of their service quality in […]

Find out more

Other Directory Listings