Bridging the Digital-Physical Divide in Letters and Parcels
Mark Fallon, President and CEO at the Berkshire Company, joins me to talk about how the US Postal Service is helping bridge the digital-physical divide in delivery:
- How Informed Delivery works
- National census – a digital experience
- Sending the US census, and the role of the postal service
- Informed Delivery’s role in the process
- The ultimate omni-channel marketing campaign
- Conducting elections by mail
- The role of the mail in election campaigns when person-to-person contact and large gatherings are restricted
- Unboxing videos, upselling opportunities, and the future of Informed Delivery
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com.